- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Attached secure parking garage
- Bike storage
- Clubroom & Lounge featuring a full kitchen, two flat screen TVs and pool table
- Complimentary WiFi throughout common areas
- Extended hours fitness center
- Key-fob building access
- Less than 2 miles from Adler Planetarium, the Shedd Aquarium, Field Museum of Natural History and Soldier Field
- Minutes away from catching live entertainment at FirstMerit Bank Pavilion at Northerly Island
- Monthly resident social events
- Online rent payment available
- Onsite property management
- Package handling with email and text notifications
- Pet friendly apartments
- Stars & Stripes program
- Steps away from McCormick Place
- VG app featuring resident discounts for dining, entertainment, shopping and more
- Walking distance to Cermak-McCormick Place Green Line station at Cermak & State Street
Certain floor plans may have different amenities depending on when they were updated, what building they're in, etc. To tour our floor plans and see what amenities may be available, please call us at (312) 973-3740
- Carpeted bedroom(s)
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Contemporary espresso cabinetry with stainless steel hardware pulls
- Fashionable pendant lighting
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with custom window treatments
- Gooseneck kitchen faucet
- Granite countertops
- Hardwood floors throughout foyer, kitchen and living space
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Private balcony
- Sexy bathrooms with oversized soaking tub, granite countertops and stylish vanity lighting
- Soaring 10-ft ceilings and 15ft ceilings*
- Stainless steel Frigidaire appliances
- Subway tile backsplash in kitchen
- V.A.L.U. Added Luxury Upgrades available
- Walk-in closets*
Top 10 Reasons to live at The Shelby:
- A world class work-out facility aligned with treadmills, ellipticals and weight machines, with modern exposed ventilation.
- A sleek and sexy lounge area, for your guests to comfortably wait in.
- Easy access to the Cermak-McCormick Place Green Line stop, CTA buses, McCormick Place Metra and major expressways.
- Within minutes of famous Chicago restaurants like, Chicago Oyster House, Acadia, La Cantina Grill and Southcoast Sushi.
- Near major Chicago attractions like Chinatown, DePaul Arena and Millenium Park.
- A pet friendly environment, dogs and cats alike, with no weight restrictions.
Beautiful Chicago architecture exterior facade.
- Private parking in our remote control access garage.
- Beautiful skyline views of downtown Chicago.
- Professionally Managed by Village Green.